Registration for Spring 2017 Programs
Online registration for Spring 2017 programs is now open! Please click here to register for the program of your choice
Click HERE to watch a video featuring footage from PCR’s Tricia Sullivan Respite Program and the Annual Gen Ryan Memorial Barbecue. It’s called “Out of the Shadows: Disabilities and the Church.”
RECENT ARTICLES ABOUT PCR
- Special Report “How Dioceses and Catholic Charities Accommodate and Serve People with Disabilities–CARA Nationwide Survey
- (Winter 2017). Click HERE.
- Special Report “Disabilities in Parishes Across the US: How Parishes in the US Accommodate and Serve People with Disabilities”
- CARA Nationwide Survey (Summer 2016). Click HERE.
- “Special Needs Are Accommodated at U.S. Parishes” (12/16/16, National Catholic Register). Click HERE.
- Article from Avenel Living (11/1/16). Click HERE.
- “Creating an Inclusive Community” (8/31/16, Potomac Almanac). Click HERE.
- “Out of the Shadows–Making room in your parish for people with disabilities” (8/15/16, America magazine). Click HERE.
For more articles about PCR, click HERE.
Upcoming Events in the Community
(Click on individual event for more information)
Saturday, February 25, 2017, 11:00AM, Connelly School of the Holy Child Presents Wizard of Oz: Sensory Friendly Performance.
Sunday, March 5, 2017, 12pm to 3pm, Ivymount Special Needs Resource Fair
Saturday, March 25, 2017, 10AM to 2pm, 2017 Respite Resource Fair.
Please note: These are not PCR events. Contact sponsoring organization directly if you’d like more information or to RSVP.