Annual Gen Ryan Memorial Barbecue – July 22, 2017
Celebrate Mother’s Day and Father’s Day with PCR! Make a tribute gift in honor of a parent, grandparent, stepparent, aunt, uncle, or special person in your life and help support PCR’s popular Annual Gen Ryan Memorial Barbecue at the same time. Click HERE to donate!
And please enter in the “Comments” box the name of your donation’s honoree, and his/her address if you would like us to send an acknowledgment of your tribute.
Click HERE to watch a video featuring footage from PCR’s Tricia Sullivan Respite Program and the Annual Gen Ryan Memorial Barbecue. It’s called “Out of the Shadows: Disabilities and the Church.”
RECENT ARTICLES ABOUT PCR
- Special Report “How Dioceses and Catholic Charities Accommodate and Serve People with Disabilities–CARA Nationwide Survey
- (Winter 2017). Click HERE.
- Special Report “Disabilities in Parishes Across the US: How Parishes in the US Accommodate and Serve People with Disabilities”
- CARA Nationwide Survey (Summer 2016). Click HERE.
- “Special Needs Are Accommodated at U.S. Parishes” (12/16/16, National Catholic Register). Click HERE.
- Article from Avenel Living (11/1/16). Click HERE.
- “Creating an Inclusive Community” (8/31/16, Potomac Almanac). Click HERE.
- “Out of the Shadows–Making room in your parish for people with disabilities” (8/15/16, America magazine). Click HERE.
For more articles about PCR, click HERE.