Join us for PCR’s annual Halloween Party: Saturday, October 29th, 6-8 PM. RSVPs required. For more information, please click HERE.
Online registration for PCR’s Fall 2016 programs is still open, although some programs are full. Please click HERE to get more information and to register online.
Click HERE to watch a video featuring footage from PCR’s Tricia Sullivan Respite Program and the Annual Gen Ryan Memorial Barbecue. It’s called “Out of the Shadows: Disabilities and the Church.”
RECENT ARTICLES ABOUT PCR
- “Creating an Inclusive Community” (8/31/16, Potomac Almanac). Click HERE.
- “Out of the Shadows–Making room in your parish for people with disabilities” (8/15/16, America magazine). Click HERE.
- “Cardinal Wuerl seen as welcoming the gifts of people with disabilities” (6/16/16, Catholic Standard). Click HERE to view.
- “Honorees at PCR’s Patricia Sullivan Dinner include two Holy Child students” (4/21/16, Catholic Standard). Click HERE to view.
- “Young woman’s life and family’s love spurred founding of Potomac Community Resources” (4/6/16, Catholic Standard). Click HERE to view.
- “Beach Party offers Holy Child students and Potomac Community Resources members lasting lessons on friendship” (3/23/16, Catholic Standard). Click HERE to view.