Transition Times is a joint project of Potomac Community Resources, Inc. and The Arc Montgomery County. Transition Times offers monthly meetings based on services and resources for individuals with developmental difference who are transitioning to adult life, and their families. Become informed about the range of issues facing transitioning youth and their families. Learn how other families have faced challenges or solved a problem. Network to find out about opportunities in the community. Support and be supported by other families and make social connections.
Meeting Dates (2017):
January 18, February 15, March 15, April 19, May 17
Where: Meetings are held at The Arc Montgomery County (11600 Nebel Street, Rockville MD 20852).
To sign up for Transition Times, or for more information please contact:
Melissa Wyman, Respite Care & Community Outreach Director for PCR, (301) 365-0561
Haydee De Paula, Family Services Liaison for The Arc Montgomery County, (301) 984-5777, ext. 1275
2017 Meeting Agendas:
February 15, 2017: Transition Services in Middle & High School
- Presentation- Transition Services
- DORS Pre-Employment Transition Services Fact Sheet
- Transitioning Youth- DDA Definition
- MCPS Transition Off-Site Programs
- MCPS Transition Services: Programs for High School Students with IEP’s
- School-to-Adult Living Transition Services
- Transition Services & Graduation
2015-2016 Meeting Agendas:
October 19, 2016: Developmental Disability Administration Community Pathways Waiver Updates and Much More!